Chain Link Panels
Chain Link Panels Can Secure your particular event site quickly and easily by renting a professionally installed temporary chain link fence from Andy Gump. With one call, we can take your order, and schedule prompt, convenient installation and removal just two workers
Temporary chain link fence comprises chain link mesh panels weaved by hot-dip galvanized steel wire, tubular welded frame, clamps and stable fencing block. All panels are hand-made by traditional craft from beginning to end. Technical workers use tension bars and tension bands to wrap the tie wire tightly around the tubular frame. And then, a self-supporting and modular temporary fencing system is formed.
As a professional manufacturer, our temporary chain link fence is mainly exported to the United States and Australia and has been praised unanimously by our comprehensive service. Welcome to your customized orders from different panel dimensions and mesh openings.
- Provide a visual barrier. E.g., construction sites, accidents scene, etc.
- Restrict access to unauthorized persons to work sites, events & restricted areas.
- Contain equipment and materials.
- Prevent operations within the area from impacting outside.
- Prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the worksite.
- Any site needed security or privacy.
- Quick and easy installation. With light-weight chain link mesh infill panel and pre-designed fencing base. It is easy to set up and tear down by a competent and trained installer.
- Adaptable to a variety of site configurations. The flexible isolation angle can adjust to uneven ground, sloping sites, neither terrestrial, aquatic, nor general use. And it can rapid re-configuration of the construction area.
- Almost no damage to the installation ground. No need to dig holes or lay foundations; the solid structure can remain erect and stable at all times on cement or asphalt areas.
- Minimizes injuries by putting a higher security fence on sites. Quickly establish a fence for warning and cordoned off the hazardous area or preventing unauthorized entry.
- Limits risks of theft and vandalism on job sites. It is anti-climb to prevent thieves from entering and protect property from damage.
- Transparent worksite fence. Unlike chain link fences with slats, chain link mesh infill panels are visible without any sight blocks.
- Complete fencing system. Expect fence panels, panel stand, panel clamp, sandbags, brace, dog bar and shade clothes are all available; other you wanted, we can supply hardware.
ADVANTAGES of Temporary Chain Link Panels
- Handcraft techniques for highest strength. Tie wires are tightly wrapped around the panel frame by tension bars and tension bands. This is to ensure both longevity and ease of loading.
- Three types of stable temporary fence blocks are optional. Made of highly durable materials, each type of panel foot is solid and sturdy enough to keep your temporary fence panels upright. Designed to stack when moving from one project to the next.
- Intense anti-corrosion surface treatment. Treated with hot-dipped galvanized to ensure at least 70 µm thickness of zinc coating. Service life can reach more than ten years.
- One-stop supply system. All needed hardware is included in the bulk cargo.
- Reliable and professional advice. As a company integrating production and sales, we’d like to give our customers peace of friendly and reliable advice for picking up the most suitable one for your desired application.
- Customized size for your needs. We have a standard-size temporary chain link fencing inventory. Besides, we accept customized orders of particular panel length and height and the pipe thickness and diameter.
- Free value-added service. Each container will be equipped with extra 20 clamps, bolts and screws for replacement.
Specifications Chain Link Panels
- We supplied chain link panels that can quickly and easily install without disturbing the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
- Weather-resistant and durable and will last much longer; The temporary fences are light and easy to handle while being robust at the same time
- Steel block is removable, which makes transportation and storage much easier and more efficient
- Easy to Erect – four meters a minuteConstructed from heavy-gauge galvanized tube and chain link mesh infill Economical temp fence – can be used time after time Delivered accompanied by forklift for easy distribution create a gate at any point on the perimeter Light and easy to handle
Temporary Chain Link Fence /Construction Fence Panels Spec
1¼”(32mm) 1⅜”(35mm) 1½”(38mm) 1⅗”(40mm) 1⅝”(42mm) 1⅞”(48mm)and so on
Thickness of Tubing
16GA/ 1.6mm thick as a standard or customized owned size
Chain mesh aperture
2”x2/”(50mm x 50mm) 2¼”x2¼”(57mmx57mm) 2⅜x2⅜(60mmx60mm) 2½”x2½” (63mmx63mm)
4ft/1220mm 6ft/1820mm 8ft/2420mm
12ft /3650mm was wide acceptance by the market also 8ft 9ft 10ft 14ft
6ft x 12ft ,8ft x 12ft, 4ft x 12ft and so on
10ga/3.2mm ,10.5ga/3.00mm ,11ga/2.90mm,11.5ga/2.75mm,12ga /2.60mm 12.5ga/2.5mm 13ga/2.3m
Base Optional 1
36” length x 30” width x 8” Height /914mmx762mmx203mm
Base Optional 2
36” length x 16” width x 8” Height /914mmx406mmx203mm
Base Optional 3
30” length x 18” width x 8” Height /762mm x460mm x203mm
Galvanized Steel Construction
Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating
Metal pallet Wrapped with Plastic
HDG zinc thickness
14 microns 100gram/SQM 28 microns 200 gram/SQM 42 microns 300 gram/SQM and 84 microns 600 gram/SQM
A118 Ziwu Industries Zone Anping County Hengshui City China