Chain link temporary fence panels are also called mobile fence mesh, temporary police. Our temporary chain link fence is reached Australian standard, which all are hot-dipped galvanized.
They are popular in Australia, America, England, Africa market…
|Chain Link Fence Specs|
|Wire dia||13-12Guage(2.4–2.7mm)||12-11Guage(2.7–2.9mm||11Guage (3.0mm)|
|Opening||50*50mm; 60*60mm; 75*75mm|
|Application||Economy||Standard residential||Light commercial|
|Coating||Galvanized before weaving||Galvanized before coating||200g/m2|
|Frame Pipes||50*50mm; 60*60mm; 75*75mm|
|Width||2.1m, 2.4m, 2.5m, 2.9m|
chain link temporary fence panels Details
- A.chain link temporary fence panels Constructed of high strength tubular galvanized tubing. Temp Fence Panels size is 12′ wide x 6′ tall. Panels are filled with galvanized chain link mesh and wrapped on all four sides to ensure longevity and ease of loading and unloading when moving from one project to the next.
- B.Stands; Panels stands are perfect for any ground. They are broad instances to ensure stability while lightweight and designed to stack when transporting from and to the job site.
- C.Fastenings; The panels and posts are jointed with bolts or rivets, using the flat steel bar or special steel clamps; all nuts are self-locking. This also can be designed as the particular client’s requests.
temporary fence panels Advantage
- Easy installation or maintenance replacement
- It can be easily relocated.
- Minimum repair required only damaged panels to be replaced
- Standard/custom modular sizes
- Construction sites and private property
- Residential housing sites and schools
- For major public events, sports, concerts, festivals, gatherings, Sports playgrounds or swimming pools.
- Traffic control and crowd control.
Chain Link Temporary Fence Panels -Chain Link Fabric Infilled Mesh
|Wire Diameter(mm)||Mesh Size(mm)||Roll Length(m)||Net Heights (mm)||Post Heights(mm)|
1. it has a rubber mat at the bottom of the pallet to avoid the pallet destroying the panels.
2. it has 4 metal corners to keep the pallet more strong.
3. it has a metal plate under the plastic bandage to reduce the pressure of fence panels.
4. wooden plate on top which can protect the fence panels avoid being crushed by other pallets