A temporary chain-link fence is also called mobile fence mesh, temporary barriers for police. Our temporary fence has reached Australian standards, all of which are hot-dipped galvanized. They are popular in Australia, America, and England; We also can produce according to the buyer’s details drawing.
|A temporary chain-link fence comes with a flat steel base||Temporary Chain Link Panel drawing :|
1. 6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft Temporary Chain Link Fence Panel
|Design||North America, Australia & New Zealand|
1) Panel Specification
|Panel Size||6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft|
|Frame||1.25″/32 mm, 1.5″/38 mm, 1.6″/40 mm round optional.|
|Chain Link Mesh Wire||9 ga/2.9mm, 10.5 ga/2.7mm, 11 ga/2.3mm, 11.5 ga/2.2mm, 12 ga/2.0mm optional|
|Chain Link Mesh Size||2″ (50 × 50 mm), 2.25″ (57 × 57 mm), 2.4″ (60 × 60 mm), 2.75″ (70 × 70 mm) optional.|
|Brace||Cross, vertical, horizontal brace with 1″/1.25″ round or the same with frame O.D|
|Treatment||Pre-galvanized pipe and panel welded, then galvanized spraying or hot-dipped galvanized.|
|Standard (Standard panels include barbed wire as extra security)||1725-2010 – Chain – Link Fabric Security Fences and Gates.
2423-2002 – Coated Steel Wire Fencing Products for Terrestrial, Aquatic, and General Use.
4687-2007 – Temporary Fencing and Hoarding.
2) Steel Feet Specification
|temporary chain-link fence Size||750mm L x 100 W x 8.0mm Wall Thick flat base or 30″ length x 18″ width x 8″ Height /762mm x460mm x203mm, (32mm) O.D. tube base|
|Treatment||Hot dipped Galvanised;|
3) Clamp Specification
|Size||Specially moulded 4.0mm wall thickness for additional strength,80mm,90mm,100mm hole spacing(C/C);|
|Treatment||Hot Dipped Galvanised;|
temporary chain-link fence stands
Application temporary chain-link fence
- The temporary fence panel to secure construction sites and private property.
- temporary fence of residential housing sites.
- Temporary fencing panel and crowd control barriers for the significant public. Events, sports, concerts, festivals, etc.
- Temporary fence panel safety fencing for swimming pools.
- Temporary Fencing Panels
1. rubber mat at the bottom of the pallet to avoid the pallet destroying the panel.
2. The metal corners keep the pallet muscular and the wood plate on the panel pallet.
3. the metal plate under the plastic bandage to pressure for the fence panel.
4. temporary chain-link fence panels according to your request