USA market temporary chain link fence detail, The thickness of these temporary fence frame tubes is 1.25 inches and 1.5 inches, and the wall thickness is 16 and 18 gauges. Our fences are available in many sizes for different purposes. The height is usually 6 feet, and the width is 8 feet to 14 feet.
Hot-dip zinc coating is often used, and PVC coating is also trendy. The chain-link fence panels have the characteristics of being portable and self-supporting. They are widely used in construction engineering, construction sites, crowd control, sidelines or boundary barriers. Fence Panels are usually used for temporary fences and hoardings to protect the public. All hardware for panel mounting is provided. They are the tension bars, tension bands and ties used in the installation. Link temporary panels are available in a variety of sizes for different purposes. The height is usually 6 feet, and the width is 8 feet to 14 feet. Hot-dip zinc coating is often used, and PVC coating is also trendy.
Temporary Chain-link Fence Specification Details
|8′ x 12′ “Great Wall Plus” temporary chain link fence panels|
|Chain wire diameter available||hot-dip galvanized steel wire 9ga/2.90mm ,10.5ga/2.70mm 11 ga/2.30mm , 11.5 ga/2.40mm , 12 ga/2.00mm ,|
|Chain mesh available||2-1/4’(57mm x 57mm) , 2 “(50mm x50mm) , 2-2/5″(60mm x 60mm) ,2-3/4″(70mm x 70mm)|
|Frame constructed of galvanized||1-1/4″ diameter /32mm round tubing,1-1/2″ diameter /38mm round tubing,1-3/5″ diameter 40mm round tubing|
|Brace||Cross, Vertical Upright, Horizontal usually 1″ round or same with frame tubing diameter|
|Block Size Optional 1||36” L X 13-3/4” W X 20” Height /915mm L X 350mm W X 200mm H|
|Block Size Optional 2||30” L X18” W X 20” Height /760mm L X 460mm W X 200mm H|
|Block Size Optional 3||23-3/5” x 8-3/5”x 6” /600 x 220 x 130mm center distance 3” /75mm HDPE foot filled water or concrete|
|Treated||Fully hot-dipped galvanised 42 microns or PRE-galvanized 14 microns 28microns|
|Optional Accessories||1 PCS coupler center distance 2″ or 3″/ 50mm or 75mm|
|Welding||All pipes are punched in R shape full welding 360° circled, and the foot has punched a hole in 350mm or 460mm full welding.|
|Attached way||The available flat bar then uses a clamp, or workers use galvanised wire wrapped with a steel frame in a rather tense way|
|Packing||All metal pallet|
|MOQ||1x40HC container for a start|
|Shipping term||CIF, FOB or Door to Door|
|Productions time||21 days|
|Brand||“great wall plus “temporary fence|
Temporary Chain Link Fence Production Detail
Quick Information Temporary Chain Link Fence
- Item: temporary panels
- Size of frame: 1-3/8 in. diameter and 0.065 in. thickness.
- Fabric: 11-1/2 gauge galvanised fence fabric with 2-1/4″ mesh.
- Temporary Chain Link Fence Panel height: 6 ft.
- Panel width: 8, 10, 12 and 14 ft.
- Panel stand: 16″ × 36″.
- Hardware: tie wires, tension bands, and tension bar are included.
- Finish: galvanised or vinyl-coated.
- Colour: silver, black, green and brown.
- Temporary Chain Link Fence Application: residential, construction project, backyard, road, freeway, etc.
- Construction project.
Features & benefits
- Portable and self-standing panels for various uses.
- Easy installation within minutes.
- Available in silver, black, green and brown.
- Hardware included.
- No maintenance.
- provide a visual barrier;
- restrict access to unauthorised persons to worksites, events and restricted areas;
- contain equipment and materials;
- prevent operations within the area from impacting outside;
- prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the worksite.
Temporary Chain Link Fence Photo Detail and so many