BMP is of the leading temporary chain link fence factories in china
As one of the leading temporary fence factories in china our temporary chain link fence panels are fastened together at the top with saddle clamps to provide a free-standing fence, temporary chain link fence panels allow for both security and safety for many job-site applications. Our chain-link panels have all the required hardware, using high-quality mild steel wire and galvanized tubes as raw material. The finished temporary chain link fencing is strong enough and durable for all site-specific requirements, either on uneven ground or sloping sites.
In addition, a temporary chain link fence with a wire diameter of 9 gauge, 11 gauge and 11.5 gauge, 2”, 2-1/4”, 2-2/5″mesh opening, frame outside diameter of 1-1/4″ and 1-3/8”,plus the hot-dipped galvanized surface treatment, its service life can be up to 10 years.
1) Simple structure in linear type, easy in installation and maintenance.
2) Renewable resources, could be used for several years.
3) All welding slag is cleared to ensure fence smooth surface.
4) Whole panel (welded mesh panel and frame tube) will be silver spray-painted after welding to protect all welding spots.
5) Customized fence shape or specification is also available.
Specification of temporary chain link fence factories
Our most popular size, Height: 6′ and Length:12′ is for construction, municipalities, schools, events and residential projects.
Height: 8′ and Length: 12′ for large construction and commercial projects that give you that added level of security and safety.
|1. 6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft Temporary Chain Link Fence Panel|
|Design||North America, Australia & New Zealand|
|1) Panel Specification|
|Panel Size||6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft|
|Frame||1.25″/32 mm, 1.5″/38 mm, 1.6″/40 mm round optional.|
|Chain Link Mesh Wire||9 ga/2.9mm, 10.5 ga/2.7mm, 11 ga/2.3mm, 11.5 ga/2.2mm, 12 ga/2.0mm optional|
|Chain Link Mesh Size||2″ (50 × 50 mm), 2.25″ (57 × 57 mm), 2.4″ (60 × 60 mm), 2.75″ (70 × 70 mm) optional.|
|Brace||Cross, vertical, horizontal brace with 1″/1.25″ round or the same with frame O.D|
|Treatment||Pre-Galvanized pipe and panel welded, then galvanized spraying or hot-dipped galvanized.|
|ASTM Standard (Standard panels include barbed wire as extra security)||1725-2010 – Chain – Link Fabric Security Fences and Gates.
2423-2002 – Coated Steel Wire Fencing Products for Terrestrial, Aquatic and General Use.
4687-2007 – Temporary Fencing and Hoarding.
|2) Steel Feet Specification|
|Size||750mm L x 100 W x 8.0mm Wall Thick flat base or 30″ length x 18″ width x 8″ Height /762mm x460mm x203mm, (32mm) O.D. tube base|
|Treatment||Hot dipped Galvanised;|
|3) Clamp Specification|
|Size||Specially moulded 4.0mm wall thickness for additional strength,80mm,90mm,100mm hole spacing(C/C);|
|Treatment||Hot Dipped Galvanised;|
As one of the reputable temporary chain link fence factories, we supplied chain link fence panels that comply with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance on an outdoor construction site.
Technical of Production
- 360° full welded tubular frame. All pipes are 360° full welding circled to ensure a firm fence structure. This can ensure that the temporary fencing is not damaged during the frequent moving process and will not be corrupted even in a hostile environment.
- Handcraft techniques manufactured. Panels are filled with galvanized chain link mesh and sometimes wrapped around the frame tube with tension bars and tension bands by hand in a rather tense way. Another option is a sturdy attached way. Available flat bar the use clamps to connect the two adjacent panels.
Our Temporary chain link Fence Panel stands (footings) are constructed from galvanized 1″ or 1-3/8″ diameter tubing and welded into approximate 16″ x 36″ rounded rectangles. With two smaller diameter uprights welded to accept the outer frame, these stands ensure stability and reliability.
Each panel is further reinforced with Galvanized saddle clamps, nuts, and bolts used to connect two panels together.
As one of the famous temporary chain link fence factories, BMP is an excellent perimeter security solution and easy to transport and secure into place, above-ground panel fencing provides a sturdy and reliable fence for many job-site
Temporary Chain Link Fence Applications
Some of the most common uses for temporary chain link panels include
- Commercial Construction Sites
- Housing Developments
- highway projects
- Remodels & storefront renovation
- Public Works Projects
- Post-Disaster Reconstruction