Temporary chain link fences are also called mobile fence mesh, temporary police. Our temporary chain link fences are reached Australian standards, which all are hot-dipped galvanized.
They are popular in Australia, America, England, Africa market…
|Temporary Chain Link Fences Specs|
|Wire dia||13-12Guage(2.4–2.7mm)||12-11Guage(2.7–2.9mm||11Guage (3.0mm)|
|Opening||50*50mm; 60*60mm; 75*75mm|
|Application||Economy||Standard residential||Light commercial|
|Coating||Galvanized before weaving||Galvanized before coating||200g/m2|
|Frame Pipes||50*50mm; 60*60mm; 75*75mm|
|Width||2.1m, 2.4m, 2.5m, 2.9m|
Temporary Chain Link Fences Details
Constructed of high strength tubular galvanized tubing. Temp Fence Panel size is 12′ wide x 6′ tall. Panels are filled with galvanized chain link mesh and wrapped on all four sides to ensure longevity and ease of loading and unloading when moving from one project to the next.
Panels stands are perfect for any ground. They are broad instances to ensure stability while lightweight and designed to stack when transporting from and to the job site.
The panels and posts are jointed with bolts or rivets, using the flat steel bar or special steel clamps; all nuts are self-locking. This also can be designed as the notable client’s requests.
Our Temporary Fences are Easy installation or maintenance replacement
It can be easily relocated
Minimum repair required only damaged panels to be replaced
Standard/custom modular sizes
Temporary Chain Link Fences Use:
- Construction sites and private property
- Residential housing sites and schools
- For major public events, sports, concerts, festivals, gatherings, Sports playgrounds or swimming pools.
- Traffic control and crowd control.
Specification temporary chain link fences infill chain link fabric mesh
|Galvanized Chain Link Mesh Fence|
|Wire Diameter(mm)||Mesh Size(mm)||Roll Length(m)||Net Heights (mm)||Post Heights(mm)|
|PVC Coated Chain Link Mesh Fence|
|Wire Diameter(mm)||Mesh Size(mm)||Roll Length(m)||Net Heights(mm)||Post Heights(mm)|
Packing and Loading
- 1. temporary fences stillage has a rubber mat at the bottom of the pallet to avoid the pallet destroying the panels.
- 2. it has four metal corners to keep the pallet more strong.
- 3. it has a metal plate under the plastic bandage to reduce the pressure of fence panels.
- 4. wooden plate on top which can protect the fence panels avoid being crushed by other pallets