Used temporary fence panels for sale; Our most popular size Height: 6′ and Length:12′ is for construction, municipalities, schools, events and residential projects. Moreover, Height: 8′ and Length: 12′ for large construction and commercial projects gives you that added level of security and safety.
Used Temporary Fence Panels Specifications
|6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft used temporary fence panels for sale|
|Design||North America, Australia & New Zealand|
|1) Panel Specification|
|Panel Size||6ft x 12ft,6ft x 10ft,6ft x 8ft,8ft x10ft,8ft x 12ft|
|Frame||1.25″/32 mm, 1.5″/38 mm, 1.6″/40 mm round optional.|
|Chain Link Mesh Wire||9 ga/2.9mm, 10.5 ga/2.7mm, 11 ga/2.3mm, 11.5 ga/2.2mm, 12 ga/2.0mm optional|
|Chain Link Mesh Size||2″ (50 × 50 mm), 2.25″ (57 × 57 mm), 2.4″ (60 × 60 mm), 2.75″ (70 × 70 mm) optional.|
|Brace||Cross, vertical, horizontal brace with 1″/1.25″ round or the same with frame O.D|
|Treatment||Pre-Galvanized pipe and panel welded, then galvanized spraying or hot-dipped galvanized.|
|Standard (Standard panels include barbed wire as extra security)|| 1725-2010 – Chain – Link Fabric Security Fences and Gates.
2423-2002 – Coated Steel Wire Fencing Products for Terrestrial, Aquatic and General Use.
4687-2007 – Temporary Fencing and Hoarding.
|2) Steel Feet Specification|
|Size||750mm L x 100 W x 8.0mm Wall Thick flat base or 30″ length x 18″ width x 8″ Height /762mm x460mm x203mm, (32mm) O.D. tube base|
|Treatment||Hot dipped Galvanised;|
|3) Clamp Specification|
|Size||Specially moulded 4.0mm wall thickness for additional strength,80mm,90mm,100mm hole spacing(C/C);|
|Treatment||Hot Dipped Galvanised;|
Feature Used Temporary Fence Panels for sale
- 1. Temporary Chain Link Fence Quality Testing; Our Chain Link Fence panels comply with ASTM A392-06 standards, having superior exposure and corrosion resistance in an outdoor construction site. 360° full welded tubular frame. All pipes are 360° full welding circled to ensure a firm fence structure. This can ensure that the temporary fencing is not damaged during the frequent moving process and will not be corrupted even in a hostile environment. Handcraft techniques manufacture. Panels are filled with galvanized chain link mesh and sometimes wrapped around the frame tube with tension bars and tension bands by hand in a rather tense way. Another option sturdy attached way. Available flat bar the use clamps to connect the two adjacent panels.
- 2. Temporary Chain Link Fence Stands Types; Our Temporary chain link Fence Panel stands (footings) are constructed from galvanized 1″ or 1-3/8″ diameter tubing and welded into approximate 16″ x 36″ rounded rectangles. These stands ensure stability and reliability with two smaller diameter uprights welded to accept the outer frame.
- 3. Temporary Chain Link Fence Saddle Clamp Each panel is further reinforced with Galvanized saddle clamps, nuts, bolts used to connect two panels.
- 4. Temporary Chain Link Fence Loading Our Used Temporary Chain link Panel Fence Panels For Sale is an excellent perimeter security solution and easy to transport and secure into place; above-ground panel fencing provides a sturdy and reliable fence for many job-site applications.
Temporary Chain Link Fence Applications
Some of the most common uses focused temporary fence panels for sale include:
- Commercial Construction Sites
- Housing Developments
- Highway projects
- Remodels & storefront renovation
- Public Works Projects
- Post-Disaster Reconstruction